Fares & Passes
For your convenience, please use a MyWAVE Card or our Mobile MyWAVE App when purchasing fares. If using cash, please bring exact change as the farebox does not issue change, and remember if you are not using our MyWAVE card or app you must pay for an additional fare at transfers.
Regular Fares & Passes
All Fares & Passes can be purchased on your MyWAVE Card or Mobile App.
|Children With Fare Paying Adult|
Reduced Fares & Passes
To utilize discounted fare services please see Customer Service at the GM&O.
|Senior Citizens with Valid Wave ID||$0.60||$5.00||$10.00|
|Disabled Riders with Valid Wave ID||$0.60||$5.00||$10.00|
|Medicare Recipients with Valid Wave ID||$0.60||$5.00||$10.00|
|Students With Valid Student ID||$0.75||N/A||$10.00|
Mobility Assistance Program Passes
- Mobility Assistance Program (MAP) is a specialized, curb to curb transportation service for certified disabled people. The cost is $2.50 one way.
- Reduced fixed route fares for qualified individuals.
- MAP Identifications (IDs) can be purchased from our GM and O building location. Please call Customer Service at 251-344-6600, ext. 250 for details.
Customers must purchase passes for the MAP service at the GM and O or via telephone at 251-344-6600, ext. 265. Drivers cannot accept cash or checks on the buses.
Persons who are age 65 or older may purchase a Senior Lifetime ID for $4 that allows them to ride the fixed route service at a reduced fare.
- A Senior ID can be purchased from our GM and O building location. Please call Customer Service at 251-344-6600, ext. 250 for details.
- Senior fares are half price of a regular fare.